The latest from the Startup Nation: around 100 Israeli startups are flocking to Shanghai for the GoforIsrael conference; check out the growth potential of these amazing GreenTech innovations; Israel and Australia are two nations at the AgTech frontier; and more…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
100 startups expected at GoforIsrael event to woo Chinese investors
Around 100 Israeli high-tech and startup companies are expected to take part in the GoforIsrael conference in Shanghai, China, which aims to introduce Israeli technology to Chinese investors. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- prooV featured in Business Insider
- OurCrowd CEO Jon Medved featured in Calcalist [Hebrew]
- ReWalk featured in BBC
- UPnRIDE featured in Reuters
- Engie and Argus featured in Financial Times
- Pixie featured in RFID Journal
Growing innovation with OurCrowd’s GreenTech portfolio
As we continue to build, grow, and invest in sustainable technologies, we’re pleased to share the following infographic capturing the scope of some of the amazing GreenTech companies in OurCrowd’s portfolio. Read more.
Israel and Australia: Two nations at the AgTech frontier
AgTech is changing the way the world farms. What are Israel and Australia doing to bring this ancient sector into the new century? Read more.
Dr. Kira Radinsky: “Lady Globes” Woman of 2016
Radinsky leads a large team at eBay Israel after selling her startup SalesPredict to them for $40 million. Read more.
- Israeli tech startups find open lane in new automotive world (FT)
- Israeli cyber security startup, Cato Networks, raises $30M (Geektime)
- Israeli Pilot-as-a-Service platform, prooV, raises $7M (Globes)
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to Accelerator Nation (Times of Israel)
- Government looks to high-tech (JPost)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.