Porsche invests in Israeli tech, Jerusalem installs a state-of-the-art wireless network, and Israeli scientists announce a new treatment for ALS. Read up on these news item and more below.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
The tech toys and tools that excite top entrepreneurs
Everybody has their favourite app, gadget or new technology that can make life easier, work more productive, and the future that much more exciting, and entrepreneurs are no different. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Celeno featured in PR Newswire
- mPrest featured on ILTV
- Nanorep featured in PR Newswire
- Wave featured in Newswire Canada
- Freightos featured in FleetOwner
- Global Kinetics featured in PR Newswire
Porsche to invest in Israeli auto-tech
Porsche says it will invest tens of millions of euros in Israeli smart car startups through the Magma and Grove venture capital funds. Read more.
Israeli scientists announce new treatment for ALS
Drug developed at Ben-Gurion University said to improve brain function and life expectancy, may help Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s sufferers too. Read more.
Smart city: Jerusalem installing cutting edge wireless network
An independent, state-of-the-art wireless network will place the capital at the forefront of technological progress. Read more.
- NetApp acquires Plexistor for $20M (NoCamels)
- Israeli startup GeneSort ‘exits’ for $23M (NoCamels)
- Orbotech wins $24M Chinese flat panel deal (Globes)
- Israeli sports tech company PlaySight raises $11M (Globes)
- Israeli solar panel ‘tree’ is planted in central France (Times of Israel)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.