We’ve had a big week for OurCrowd as we continue advancing our tech cooperation with Asia. Watch my interview on CNBC at the Asian Financial Forum, or watch the full version in which I announce that KEB Hana, Korea’s largest bank joins as our newest investor and partner, and discuss what the U.S.-China trade conflict means for deal flow and venture capital investments.
We are very excited to share that enVerid won the Product of the Year award at AHR Expo, the most prestigious award in their industry, right after securing the 2019 Innovation Award; they are addressing the air quality crisis by cleaning indoor air and saving energy.
Startup Nation and beyond
2018 was a record-breaking year, continuing a quite remarkable five-year run of steady increases in capital invested in Israeli tech startups: Read thoughts from me and others in Forbes, on what comes next
Great outcome for team ForceNock and congratulations to the team at Labs/02, our new incubator on their first exit in their first year of operations
Top tech news this week
- Mobility…A $1B Budget? How This Micromobility Strategist Helped Build The Tech Powering Uber’s JUMP.
- Enterprise Hardware…The market for tech products for aging baby boomers is expected to balloon to $20 billion by 2020. Here are some of the best, featuring Intuition Robotics.
- Healthcare…Bone surgery will never be the same: FDA clears Ossio’s integrative mineral bone pins for orthopedic surgeries.
News from the industry
The 30 Best Pieces of Advice for Entrepreneurs in 2018. (First Round Capital)
“Collaboration with internal stakeholders is crucial to the success of any new product or feature” — Techniques for Making it Easier to Manage Stakeholders. (Aleph)
Pulse Check on Consumer Tech Trends 2019, CES and Beyond. (Andreessen Horowitz)
The latest from OurCrowd
Looking to connect
We currently have 500+ open positions at our global portfolio companies. Here are a few of the most exciting:
- Digital Marketing Associate at WayUp (USA)
- Account Manager (HR Tech) for Apploi (USA)
- Software Automation Engineer for Consumer Physics (Israel)
To search, filter, and apply head to OurTalent here.
Subscribe to receive a weekly curated roundup of top news, direct from the desk of OurCrowd’s CEO & Founder and curated by startup investing insiders.