Wow! Israeli tech companies reel in over a billion dollars in the last quarter. Check out the amazing new career opportunities at OurCrowd. Meet the 9 Israeli FinTech companies that made the KPMG top 100. Read up on these news items and more, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israeli high-tech reels in $1.19B in Q3/2016
IVC/KPMG report shows July-September financing is second highest quarter in 10 years. Since the beginning of 2016, Israeli tech companies raised $4 billion. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Splacer featured in Forbes
- VocalZoom featured in The Jerusalem Post
- OurCrowd featured in Times of Israel
9 Israeli FinTech companies make KPMG top 100
Two Israeli companies, Payoneer and OurCrowd, were rated among the 50 leading established companies, while seven were listed among the emerging FinTech stars of tomorrow. Read more.
We’re Hiring! Career opportunities at OurCrowd (Nov. 2016)
OurCrowd is growing and currently looking for extraordinary people to join the team behind its leading, innovative and industry-altering crowd investing platform. Read more.
World Economic Forum says Israel is 2nd best on innovation
The report, which assesses the competitiveness of 138 economies in 12 categories, shows that Israel is the second best place for innovation in the world. Read more.
- These ventures aim to brand Israel as the Brain Nation (Globes)
- Israel startups display disability tech in Australia (Times of Israel)
- PointGrab raises $7M to spread its IoT sensors (Geektime)
- Social activism platform Viewly snags $1.3M (VentureBeat)
- Israel’s wonder women (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.