Find out which Israeli startup raised a significant round of financing for their innovative technology; meet top five Israeli female entrepreneurs; discover OurCrowd’s Olympics connection; and more this week from Startup Nation…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Premature baby nutrition company, Nutrinia, raises $30M
Israeli biotech startup Nutrinia has closed $30 million Series D financing to fund two pivotal trials for registration in separate indications related to acceleration of gut maturation and adaptation. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- UPnRIDE featured in Israel21c
- MedAware featured in Haaretz
- Zebra featured in FierceBiotech
- OurCrowd featured in Globes
- Freightos featured in Israel21c
- OurCrowd featured in Crowdfund Insider
These five female tech leaders inspire innovation in Israel
Meet five female entrepreneurs whose vision and leadership are the driving force behind some of the most innovative technologies developed in the Startup Nation. Read more.
Winning the Gold for innovation: OurCrowd’s Olympic connection
As the 2016 Rio Olympics are rapidly coming to a close, we survey four outstanding companies from our portfolio, highlighting their current and potential contributions to the sports technology sub-sectors and events inside and outside the arenas. Read more.
Mapping Israel’s marketing technology industry
Over the past few of years, Israel has become a pioneer in technologies related to sophisticated analytics in the world of big data — the engine that drives the marketing technology industry. Read more.
- Israeli optical communications startup, ColorChip, raises $20M (Geektime)
- Israeli startup brings tech to museums for fun & games (Times of Israel)
- Smartphone repair company, CellSavers, raises $15M (Globes)
- Training the future generation of female coders (JPost)
- ‘Expedia’ for global shipping sets sail (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.