DLD brings together exciting new tech, Payoneer raises an impressive funding round, and Israeli R&D is the top choice for the world’s tech giants. Read on for the latest in Startup Nation.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Tech giant execs explain why they use Israel for their R&D
Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Intel are among more than 300 multinationals that have opened up R&D facilities in the country. But what is it that makes Israel such a hotbed of innovation? Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- VocalZoom featured in The Technews
- OurCrowd featured in Jewish News
- Freightos featured in Cloud Tech
Israel’s best emerging startups from DLD
The annual DLD (Digital Life Design) innovation festival in Tel Aviv brings together some of Israel’s most exciting new technologies. Read more.
Israel’s Payoneer raises $180M for its global payments tech
The fintech company enables manufacturers and service providers worldwide to receive payment in their local currency. Read more.
Download the Commercial Real Estate Technology Review, Q2 2016
Are you up to date with all the disruptive technologies that are changing the CRE industry? Check out OurCrowd’s CRE Tech Review for Q2 ’16! Read more.
- Fueling the future: Israelis mass-produce energy from algae (NoCamels)
- Smart water stations from Israel make a splash in US (Israel21c)
- Israeli RSS reader platform, NewsTab, raises $1.5M (Globes)
- eBay acquires Israeli visual search startup Corrigon (Geektime)
- Israel’s FieldIn helps farmers track crops, cut costs (Times of Israel)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.