Let us know what you have to say about our newsletter by taking the survey below, and read on for this week’s latest on the Startup Nation.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
We want to hear from you!
Do you have two minutes or less? We’d love to hear what you think about this weekly newsletter. Click below to answer a few questions (anonymously). Take the survey.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Consumer Physics featured in Forbes
- Global Kinetics featured in Digital Health
- Corephotonics featured in Reuters
- Zoomcar featured in ETtech
- Highcon featured in Printing Impressions
- VocalZoom featured in Times of Israel
OurCrowd’s Qure Fund leads investment in DarioHealth Corp
Investment crowdfunding platform OurCrowd was the lead investor in a $5.1 million funding round for DarioHealth Corp. Read more.
Google and Wix help periphery businesses build their online presence
“In the 21st century, there is no reason and no justification for small and medium businesses in the periphery not to be updated for commercialization online.” Read more.
4 big things to expect from artificial intelligence and machine learning in 2017
2016 surprised a number of people in terms of the speed of certain technologies’ development and the revised ETA of new AI-driven products hitting the public market. Read more.
- Neon Therapeutics raises $70M (Globes)
- Tech Talk: Inroads toward gender equality (Jerusalem Post)
- BrighTap takes first place in GEN’s Startup Open (Israel21c)
- Israeli ScheduleOnce acquires New York-based Reschedge (Geektime)
- Israeli startup Kaminario raises $75M to expand flash storage services (Geektime)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.