It’s been a busy couple of months for the Startup Nation: multi-million dollar acquisitions, the introduction of ‘innovation visas’, new high-tech capitals and ecosystems, and more…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Startup Nation on target to raise a record-breaking year in tech funding
The first three-quarters of 2015 have been a huge achievement for Israel, which has seen $3.8 billion in M&As. That figure so far this year is $500 million more than in all of 2014. Learn more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Surgical Theater featured in Crain’s Cleveland
- OurCrowd featured in the WSJ
- Neverware featured in TechRepublic
- MUV Interactive featured in Forbes
- MentAd featured in Target Marketing
- Consumer Physics featured in Wired UK
Israeli Exits through the Years: The Data Storage Industry
Some of the top high-tech M&As in Israeli history have come straight out of the data storage industry, here’s an up-to-date look at the industry exits over the years. Learn more.
Where next for Israeli high-tech?
OurCrowd co-founder and CEO, Jonathan Medved, reflects on Israel’s astonishing rise to high-tech glory and how he’s having fun building an even rosier future. Hear more from Jon.
Israel introduces ‘innovation visas’ for startups to make foreign hires
Israel’s innovation hub wrestles a win from its notorious bureaucracy, paving the way for cross-border exchanges of talent and the founding of foreign-owned ventures. Learn more.
Once desolate of tech, Negev to get startup workspace
Shared workspace provider WeWork to open facility in Beersheba, offering entrepreneurs the services — and unlimited coffee — they need to succeed. Learn more.
OurCrowd’s News Nuggets
- In face of global shortage, world leaders praise Israel’s water tech (NoCamels)
- iTunes, Google Play Music have a surprise rival – an Israeli startup (ToI)
- After 3rd Israeli cyber buyout, what’s Microsoft’s next move? (Geektime)
- Israeli BI company, Pyramid Analytics, raises $30M (Globes)
- 10 great new apps from Israel (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.