What’s new? Israel’s Sisense raised an impressive $50 million. What’s trending? Israeli technologies are wowing the crowds at CES 2016. Who’s making waves in the Startup Nation? Intel’s CEO Brian Krzanich teaming up with Israeli sports-video tech firm, Replay Technologies.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israeli big data company, Sisense, raises $50M
Israeli big data startup Sisense has closed $50 million in Series D financing. The company is striving to disrupt the business intelligence market with its business analytics software. Learn more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- OurCrowd’s CEO Jon Medved featured on Bloomberg TV
- Replay Technologies featured in c|net
- Consumer Physics featured in Mashabale
- ReWalk featured in Globes
- OurCrowd featured in Crowdfund Insider
- MST featured in Pharmabiz
CES 2016: The best of Israeli tech
Whether it is Mobileye’s driver-less car technologies or the smart garden system from GreenIQ, the Israeli companies showcasing this week at CES 2016 are wowing the crowds with their cool products, apps and gadgets. See the full list.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich on teaming up with Israeli sports-video tech firm
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich announced that Intel is working with Israel’s Replay Technologies to deliver new viewing experiences for sports fans on broadcast, in the stadium and at home. Learn more.
Tech companies helping the Startup Nation comes of age
As its technology sector matures, Israel is seeing more companies expand to employ hundreds of people locally, achieving valuations of $1B or more and gaining the status of ‘unicorns’. Learn more.
90 Israeli companies attend investor conference in China
About 150 Israeli businessmen representing ninety companies took part in an investors’ conference in Beijing, which Ministry of Economy and Industry officials called “unprecedented.” Learn more.
OurCrowd’s News Nuggets
- Startup Nation: Israeli Venture Capital firms raise over $1B in 2015 (NoCamels)
- Internet of Things: The next big thing in Israeli tech [Infographic] (OurCrowd)
- Malware detection company, TopSpin Security, raises $7M (Globes)
- Israel made investment crowdfunding easier (Crowdfund Insider)
- Israeli AdTech looks to scale up (TechCrunch)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.