Startups from OurCrowd’s portfolio made waves at CES 2019!
Our representing companies made us proud at CES, displaying their incredible technology, receiving awards and forging promising partnerships! Take a look at the news roundup below:
Israeli tech showcased at CES:
- Crowdfunding Standout OurCrowd to Highlight 14 Portfolio Companies at CES: See Before You Invest featuring C2A Security, Centaur, Edgybees, Engie, TechSee, VayaVision, Arbe Robotics, Brodmann17, Hailo, Innoviz, Intuition Robotics, Maniv, and uBeam
- The Groundbreaking Israeli Tech Turning Heads at CES 2019 featuring Arbe Robotics, Brodmann17, Edgybees, TechSee, Engie, C2A Security, VayaVision, and Innoviz
- CES 2019 to showcase best of Israeli innovation featuring Innoviz, Cognitiv Ventures, Brodmann17, C2A Security, Edgybees, and VayaVision.
- From flying cars to robots that fold laundry, the Israeli techs causing a stir at CES featuring Innoviz, VayaVision, Brodmann17, Phantom Auto, Engie, C2A Security, Argus Cyber Security, Edgybees, TechSee, Centaur Analytics, and Intuition Robotics.
- Intuition Robotics Opens ElliQ for Pre-Order; Launches New Digital Companion Product and Announces its First Automotive Customer
- Intuition Robotics Receives Design Win from Toyota Research Institute for its Cognitive AI Platform to Collaborate on an In-Car Companion Agent
- Robot pets to help the elderly avoid loneliness a hit at CES in Las Vegas
- ElliQ at CES 2019 is a smart robot and display to keep Grandma company
- CES And Robotic Trends Of 2019: A Little Important Progress
- ElliQ is a robot for the elderly
- Robotic ElliQ system is made to engage seniors
- CES 2019 tech innovations include butler robots, bendable TVs, and a TV so big they call it “The Wall”
- Robots walk, talk, pour beer and take over CES tech show
- Innoviz, Samsung’s Harman partner to deliver LiDAR sensor tech to car makers
- Harman Partners with Israel-based LiDAR Startup Innoviz
- Israel’s Innoviz to provide Samsung unit with sensor tech for self-driving cars
- VAYAVISION Launches VAYADrive 2.0, a Software-based Autonomous Vehicle Environmental Perception Engine
- AV perception engine launched for reliable autonomous driving
Argus Cyber Security:
- Argus Cyber Security and Marvell Partner to Protect Automotive Ethernet Networks Against Cyber-Attacks
- Celeno Launches CL8000 Wi-Fi 6 Silicon Family With ElasticMIMO™ – Self-Adapting 8T8R Concurrent Dual Band PCIe Chip for Homes and Businesses
If you’re getting excited about the tech and coverage you’re seeing from CES, get ready for the 2019 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit on March 7th. This event ‘where the startup world gathers’ will feature an incredible lineup of rich content, unparalleled networking and cutting-edge demos. Apply here.