What’s in store for OurCrowd’s Singapore expansion, and which country dominated at the Medica contest? Read up on these news items and more from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israel’s OurCrowd opens Singapore office
The Israeli equity crowdfunding company’s seventh office will serve its growing community of Asian investors. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Syqe featured in Bloomberg
- Morphisec featured in PR Newswire
- OurCrowd featured in The Sydney Morning Herald
3 Israeli startups clinch global medical trade-fair awards
UpRight, Biop Medical and Tytocare named best medical mobile techs at Medica contest in which nine Israeli companies were among the 15 finalists. Read more.
We’re Hiring! Career opportunities at OurCrowd (December 2016)
This month we’ve added new open positions for our expanding team. Do you know someone who is driven, talented and ready to help bring OurCrowd to the next level? Read more.
Mobileye, Delphi, Intel team on cars
The Israeli sensor company and the UK car parts company will develop self-driving systems using Intel’s chips. Read more.
- Ben-Gurion University, PayPal to join forces on R&D (Times of Israel)
- 6 amazing Israeli inventions discovered by accident (ISRAEL21c)
- Edwards buys Israeli company Valtech Cardio for $1 billion (Globes)
- Israeli company SinTecMedia buys Operative Media (Globes)
- AT&T’s new TV app developed in Israel (Globes)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.