The latest from the Startup Nation: a new fund, new Google VP, new job listings, and more… Read up on these news items, below!
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Introducing Israel’s first digital health fund: OurCrowd Qure
OurCrowd is launching a sector specific fund fully focused on digital health — Israel’s first fund with such a focus. The $50M fund, called OurCrowd Qure, will invest in early stage startups at the seed and Series A level. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
Google taps Israeli exec as new VP
Meir Brand, who has been CEO of Google Israel since 2005, has been named as the new vice president of the technological giant. Read more.
42 #OCportfolio companies hiring in November 2016
Hoping to get your foot in the high-tech industry door? You’ve come to the right place! Check out listings in Israel, USA, Canada, India, China, Taiwan, or Poland. Read more.
TripAdvisor invests in Israeli social dining startup EatWith
TripAdvisor will integrate EatWith’s service into its offering to allow tourists to dine at the home of a local chef. Read more.
- Israeli startup SightDx is developing a handheld malaria detector (Geektime)
- Satellite communications company, SatixFy, raises $25M (Globes)
- Voyager Labs emerges from stealth mode with $100M (Israel21c)
- Zirra raises $1.6M to analyze startups on demand (VentureBeat)
- A startup idea you could sell to Google for $1.3B (Inc.)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.