Find out which Israeli startups are being sought out by the US government for the purpose of espionage; explore Israel’s budding Medical Cannabis industry; and more this week from Startup Nation…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
US seen removing spy stigma from Israeli tech companies
US Department of Homeland Security officials are coming to Israel to discuss including Israeli cybersecurity companies in federal tenders. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Influitive featured in PR Newswire
- Freightos featured in The Loadstar
- Replay Technologies featured in Israel21c
“Chinese investment in Israeli tech is just beginning”
China Galaxy Investment Management president Wang Xuejun seeks to expand Israeli-Chinese cooperation. Read more.
A glimpse into Israel’s budding Medical Cannabis industry
Israel has become recognised internationally as a leader in the Medical Cannabis field, taking charge of much of the research that is laying the ground for the next generation of development. Read more.
Asthma-management and tire-monitoring techs win top prizes
Israeli startups iFeel and Neomatix win international competitions for their revolutionary technologies. Read more.
- The inside story of BlazeMeter, from first VC meeting to exit (Geektime)
- 10 of the best sports technologies emerging from Israel (Israel21c)
- Restaurant supply startup, SimpleOrder, raises $2.75M (Globes)
- The first-ever Haredi venture capital fund (Arutz Sheva)
- How Israel builds its high-tech startups (BBC News)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.