Join me in feeling proud as we reflect on technology’s awesome impact in 2018! Social impact investing – can doing good coexist with ROI? P.S. Will we see you at CES? Check out our booth info below, plus watch the top news from our portfolio in 2018. Wishing us all a productive and impactful year ahead!
Startup Nation and beyond
Watch this Wall Street Journal video about another market where Israel is emerging as a world power…electric scooter usage.
Zebra Medical Vision will save human lives…Israeli healthcare AI start-up hunts for Zebras.
Which Israeli team is Snapchat counting on to lift it out of the doldrums?
Top tech news this week
- Cybersecurity…Israel’s cyber innovators sign off on year marked by big investments, warn of dangers ahead.
- Healthcare…Blood test company Sight Diagnostics raises $28M.
- Mobility…Congratulations to the team at Innoviz Technologies on their global expansion! See what other milestones Innoviz has met.
News from the industry
Atlassian President Jay Simons shares: How Atlassian Built a $20 Billion Business. (Battery Ventures)
The 5G Smart Network: A paradigm shift that benefits VC’s and startups. (Qualcomm Ventures)
The Founder’s Guide to Discipline: Lessons from Front’s Mathilde Collin. (First Round Capital)
The latest from OurCrowd
Will we see you at CES? Say hello and see our featured portfolio companies at the OurCrowd Pavillion, Booth #301. Check out our latest blog post: From Everyday Grocery Trips to Natural Disaster Response, OurCrowd’s Startups at #CES2019 are Making an Impact.
Proud of the first ever OurCrowd women’s forum bringing together 45 women from our three offices in Israel…
See which OurCrowd events are taking place near you on our Events Calendar.
Looking to connect
We currently have 500+ open positions at our global portfolio companies. Here are a few of the most exciting:
- Technical Recruiter for Innoviz Technologies (Israel)
- Social Coordinator for The Bouqs (USA)
- Mobile Developer for Syqe Medical (Israel)
To search, filter, and apply head to OurTalent here.
Subscribe to receive a weekly curated roundup of top news, direct from the desk of OurCrowd’s CEO & Founder and curated by startup investing insiders.