OurCrowd is a leading equity crowdfunding platform for accredited investors who wish to invest in Israeli and global early stage companies. Managed by a team of well-known investment professionals and led by serial entrepreneur Jon Medved, we select opportunities, invest our own capital and bring these startups to our constantly growing global investor community.
Our goal is to deliver an equity crowdfunding solution at a scale never accomplished before.
OurCrowd has raised over $160 million in equity crowdfunding for its 80+ portfolio companies which include leading companies, such as Borro, BillGuard, Consumer Physics (SCiO), mPrest, and ReWalk, OurCrowd’s first portfolio company to complete a successful IPO on the NASDAQ.
OurCrowd is currently seeking extraordinary people who are excited about our innovative. Join us and become a part of our unparalleled team!
Senior Web Developer
OurCrowd is looking for an outstanding senior full-stack developer to join our team in Hertzliya, to develop an innovative and industry-changing crowd-funding platform. This is a key technology role in a strong development team in a very fast-paced working environment.
As a senior developer, you will design, develop and enhance our new products, as well as investigate and help us assimilate new technologies (AngularJS, Ionic, E2E Mobile testing and more). The role will require tight collaboration within the development team and with other teams across the business.
What will you get:
- Technology collaboration and mentorship at the highest level
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional team, who’s building new products for a high growth market
- An opportunity to learn and self-develop
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. in computer sciences/ mathematics or equivalent experience
- A startup ‘spirit’ and passion for producing great work
- A strong background of building large-scale end-to-end complex web applications
- Enjoy challenges and the ability to design and develop cutting-edge solutions
- Great interpersonal skills and care for what you are doing
- Experience developing hybrid applications
- Experience with Agile development practices
Other career opportunities at OurCrowd
If you don’t see a position that fits your background but are still interested in being part of the growing OurCrowd family, check out the listings in our recent blog post to see how you might have the chance to work for some of our awesome portfolio companies:
To join the OurCrowd community and stay up to date with all of our current activities, sign up at www.ourcrowd.com.