This year seems like a good year for Israeli IPOs and Israeli tech may be a secret ingredient to business development – read why below in this week’s Startup Nation newsletter.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Why US corporate giants like Intel need fresh Israeli tech
Mammoth American multinationals depend on ingenuity from small Israeli startups to drive their businesses forward. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- mPrest featured in Culture Trip
- Borro featured in Bridging & Commercial
- CEO Jon Medved on i24 News (1:24)
- Corephotonics featured in Yahoo Finance
- Neverware featured in Yahoo Finance
- Syqe Medical featured in Nanalyze
Accelerating to warp speed
An upbeat conversation about Israel’s tech sector with OurCrowd’s Jon Medved. Read more.
Nasdaq expects more Israeli IPOs in 2017
94 Nasdaq-listed Israeli companies have an aggregate $70 billion market cap. Read more.
Corporate-Startup partnerships are thriving in Israel
When Greg Moran, CEO of Zoomcar, first traveled to Israel last year, he was expecting to have a few business conversations–maybe even to collaborate on a low-level project. Read more.
- Ad recovery company Uponit raises $2.3M (Globes)
- Israeli SaaS company TestCraft raises $1M (Globes)
- Wix buys US art community DeviantArt for $36M (Globes)
- Fast Company spotlights Israel on 2017 innovation list (Israel21c)
- Apple has reportedly bought the Israeli tech firm RealFace (Mashable)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.