The 2019 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit was absolutely historic; in fact, it was so enormous, the highlights create FOMO even for those who did attend! Here’s a quick look at what, together with the global OurCrowd ecosystem, we accomplished:
- Over 18,000 people registered…
- …from 183 countries
- That includes 650+ VC firms and 500+ multinational corporations
- 1,000+ entrepreneurs pitched, demoed or attended
- 800 meetings arranged in the Executive Lounge
- 200+ speakers shared their insights and expertise
- 200+ members of the press wanted to see it with their own eyes
- …and that’s just the main Summit, out of a week filled with pre-Summit events!
Were you with us in Jerusalem last week? The thing is, even if you were, and with all the amazing technology showcased at the exhibition, there is still no tech sector for personalized cloning or going back in time – so you definitely missed some of the great content sessions throughout the day. Fear not – we’ve made all the key content available for viewing.
View highlights, including video playlists, Facebook photos, press headlines and more. Catch the sessions you missed on the 2019 Summit playlist:
Some of the most popular speakers and packed sessions included:
- Top 10 Impact Tech Trends for 2019
- Demo Theater: No pitches, just wow from 6 startups
- Nas Daily: Hope is a Global Thing
- The UPnRIDE wedding story with the bride & groom
- ebay’s Kira Radinsky: Using Data to Fix the World
- Art & Science of Decision Making: Prof. Kahneman, Behavioral Economist and Nobel Laureate
- The Network Effect with Gigi Levy
- Maimonides Award Ceremony with DouxMatok’s inventor & co-founder
Meanwhile, we can’t keep up with the headlines, covering the impact investing angle, startup announcements, and the global perspectives on the Summit’s reach. Some top news includes:
- Equity crowdfunding platform OurCrowd has raised $1 billion in commitments (Fast Company)
- Changi Airport partners Israel crowdfunding platform OurCrowd to tap startups for tech solutions (The Business Times)
- We can do good and make money, OurCrowd tells investors (Israel21C)
- OurCrowd Hits $1 Billion In Funding As Novel Platform Continues To Thrive (The Jerusalem Post)
- OurCrowd sets up Medtech, Impact funds, Pet Health Lab (Globes)
- ‘I See Prophecy Being Fulfilled’: Powerful Global Investors Flock to Jerusalem for Groundbreaking Tech Summit (CBN)
- El “top ten” en tendencias tecnológicas para los inversores (La Razón Digital)
- Brodmann17がローエンドCPUにも対応する自律コンピュータービジョン技術で1100万ドルの投資を獲得 (TechCrunch Japan)
- Thương vụ tại Israel tham dự Hội nghị diễn đàn các nhà đầu tư toàn cầu Ourcrowd 2919 (Báo Công Thuong)
- India and Israel should collaborate to define new norms of digital world: NASSCOM Prez (Business Standard India)
- A Torino le tecnologie più innovative di Israele, “la startup nation per eccellenza”? (Key4Biz)
Read more headlines here.
Finally, view the (partial!) photo gallery on Facebook. Find yourself? Tag yourself!
Every year, planning, prepping and producing the OurCrowd Global Investor Summit is a major fete – and an incredible thrill. Even with all that, it would be nothing without our investors, portfolio companies, partners, and fans in the ecosystem.
Ready for updates about the 2020 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit? It’s never too soon… Subscribe here.