Shout out from CES 2018! OurCrowd is on the ground at the world’s biggest trade show and electronics showcase, getting a peak at the future and the leading tech.
It’s great to be here with friends, partners, and our portfolio companies, who have been electrifying (no pun intended) the conference with news and awards. We are blogging all the news coming out of our attending portfolio companies at this incredible event. Stay tuned and check back in throughout the event!
Check out the news!
Intuition Robotics Named CES 2018 Best of Innovation Winner – Smart Home Category, for its Active Aging Companion, ElliQ, expands funding round with Samsung
- ElliQ has raised $22 million for its social robot aimed at older adults (TechCrunch)
- Intuition Robotics nabs Samsung as investor, launches U.S. Beta trial of Elliq companion robot (VentureBeat)
- Here’s a smart robot for the elderly that can play videos, chat and more (CNBC)
- Intuition Robotics Named CES 2018 Best of Innovation Winner – Smart Home Category, for its Active Aging Companion, ElliQ (PR Newswire)
- Intuition Robotics Expands Funding Round, Nabs Samsung as Investor (CTech)
Innoviz Debuts its all new Advanced LiDAR at CES
- Solid state LiDAR to debut at CES (but only for developers (Zdnet)
- LiDAR solutions are set to enable mass production of autonomous vehicles (Business Insider)
- New LiDAR Sensor Hits the Automotive, Industrial Automation Market (engineering.com)
- Israeli self-driving car startup Innoviz launches advanced LiDAR (SiliconAngle)
Exited company Argus Collaborates with Major Players to Secure Connected Cars and AVs against Cyber-Attack
- Argus Cyber Security Collaborates with Renesas to Secure Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Against Cyber-Attacks (PR Newswire)
- Argus Cyber Security and STMicroelectronics Cooperate to Strengthen Security and Privacy of Connected Automotive Technologies (Nasdaq)
Celeno Partners with Realtek for gigabit speeds
- Celeno and Realtek Partner to Introduce a Joint Reference Design for G.fast VDSL 802.11ac Wave2 Gateway (PR Newswire)
Consumer Physics’ Breakthrough Scio Chip being offered by Osram to partners
Vocal Zoom Showed off its Fully Decked-out Car
For more amazing tech, startup demos and investing news, visit the capital of Startup Nation this February. Interact with the entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors behind the technology changing the world.
90% of tickets are gone!