The latest from the Startup Nation: new funding rounds for Israeli startups; leading Israeli innovators honored for driving the next generation of technological breakthroughs; a live conversation with NFL Hall of Fame star on what’s next in sports tech; and more…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Pioneering Israeli neuroscience company, ElMindA, raises $28M
Israeli startup ElMindA, which pioneers neuroscience-based technology for analyzing brain network functionality, today announced the completion of a $28 million Series C financing round. Learn more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- OurCrowd CEO Jon Medved featured on ABC Australia
- ElMindA featured in Geektime
- Cimagine featured in WIRED
- Borro featured in City A.M.
- Mark One (Vessyl) featured in The Verge
- Ubimo featured in Marketing Land
Which tech trends are shaping the future of sports?
Sign up to join an OurCrowd-hosted live conversation with NFL Hall of Fame running back Curtis Martin, and Darren Heitner, Sports lawyer and Inc. magazine/Forbes contributor, on what’s next in sports tech. Learn more.
MIT honors 4 Israelis in annual ’35 Innovators Under 35′
Four Israeli pioneers in their fields — a brain pioneer, cancer visionary, and two entrepreneurs — are included on this year’s MIT Technology Review list — 35 Innovators Under 35. Learn more.
Israeli town Ramat Gan hosts smart city competition
In a debut competition, expo, and hackathon, the Israeli city of Ramat Gan – which bordersTel Aviv – featured 41 startups creating smart city solutions. Learn more.
How 70 accelerators sprouted in Israel in just 3 years
New accelerator programs in Israel open every week. Is it a passing trend or a critical process in the life cycle of local high-tech companies? Learn more.
OurCrowd’s News Nuggets
- What we’re investing in: Current investment opportunities Nov. 2015 (OurCrowd)
- Israeli cybersecurity firm gets GE award for Internet technology (ToI)
- Israeli SDK management startup, SafeDK, raises $2.2M (Globes)
- Siberia comes shopping for Israeli health innovation (Israel21c)
- Israel’s ColorChip raises $25M in growth funding (Geektime)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.