Startup Nation and beyond
Why this new innovation hub in Israel decided to welcome startups and enterprises. Includes my view, as well as perspectives from our friends at Amazon Web Services, MobileODT, Netafim and more…
Israeli spacecraft gets final element before 2019 moon launch – “Israel has launched satellites before, but this is the first longer-range Israeli spacecraft of its kind.”
Africa and Israel: Exploring a joint Agriculture Innovation Center.
Top tech news this week
- Mobility…Israeli startups leap into China, yet the road to success is unchartered.
- Enterprise Software…Appdome‘s New AI-Digital Developer™ Completes Mobile Integrations.
- Healthcare…INSIGHTEC Announces FDA Approval of Exablate Neuro for the Treatment of Tremor-Dominant Parkinson’s Disease.
News from the industry
Choose Your Own Adventure: Which AI Business Model Is Right For You? (Battery Ventures)
An overview of crypto – Crypto, the Future of Trust. (Andreessen Horowitz)
“Should you have been able to invest in Uber? What about a lower-middle-market buyout fund?” How you could invest in every single private fund strategy. (PitchBook)
The latest from OurCrowd
We are inching ever-closer to the OurCrowd 2019 Global Investor Summit on March 7th in Jerusalem. Check out our latest blog post with 5 reasons to join us.
See which OurCrowd events are taking place near you on our Events Calendar.
Looking to connect
We currently have 500+ open positions at our global portfolio companies. Here are a few of the most exciting:
- Senior Algorithm Developer for Arbe Robotics (Israel)
- VP/Director, Demand Generation for Influitive (Canada)
- Project Manager for enVerid (USA)
To search, filter, and apply head to OurTalent here.
Subscribe to receive a weekly curated roundup of top news, direct from the desk of OurCrowd’s CEO & Founder and curated by startup investing insiders.