New partnerships between Israel and Germany, and is Israel making America great again? Read up on these news items and more below.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
OurCrowd, Germany’s Innogy team on Israel investments
Leading German energy company innogy SE and Israeli equity crowdfunding platform OurCrowd have announced a new business partnership. The partnership will scout investment opportunities at Israeli startups for the energy market. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Freightos featured in Forbes
- Celeno featured in Yahoo Finance
- Splacer featured in Globes
Can Israel’s high-tech sector make America great again?
Here, in Israel, a joke is making the rounds. How does a Saudi do business with an Israeli? Very quietly. Read more.
Israeli startups raise $700M in 2017 so far
Israeli startups are keeping pace with last year when a record $4.8 billion was raised, according to IVC. Read more.
Germany seeks Israeli technology
Israeli companies and startups are now being invited to partake in the economic boom in North Rhine-Westphalia. Read more.
- Israel’s LightCyber bought for $105M (NoCamels)
- Israeli company XACT Robotics raises $5M (Globes)
- Behavior analytics company Fortscale raises $7M (Globes)
- Israeli artificial intelligence startups make top 50 list (Israel21c)
- Israeli breakthrough could diagnose sleep disorders while you’re awake (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.