What’s new? OurCrowd raised $72M in a series C founding round to expand operations. Who’s trending? These Israeli entrepreneurs are making waves and impacting ecosystems around the world. Read up on these news items and more, below.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
OurCrowd raises $72M in new Series C funding round
OurCrowd is excited to announce the closing of a $72 million Series C funding round to expand its operations and invest in other businesses. According to Crowdnetic, this is the largest pure equity investment in a crowdfunding company. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- OurCrowd featured in Fortune
- BriefCam featured in Hartford Courant
- OurCrowd featured in TechCrunch
- Surgical Theater featured in BusinessWire
- OurCrowd CEO Jon Medved featured in Benzinga
- Global Kinetics featured in MedCity News
10 Israelis making a mark on New York’s tech scene
The number of Israeli startups taking root in NYC is growing all the time. From big companies that created industries to small startups enhancing market niches, Hebrew-speaking entrepreneurs are helping to propel the NYC tech scene forward. Read more.
Israeli startups, data collection, and the end of privacy
The battle between online privacy and data sharing is no battle all. Privacy has lost. That’s what Adir Regev, the founder and owner of GO Digital Marketing, thinks, and he should know. Read more.
Meet the man helping transform Startup Nation into Scale-Up Nation
One-on-one with Hillel Fuld, an American-Israeli startup founder, advisor, and tech blogger who lives and breathes the Israeli tech ecosystem day in and day out. Read more.
- Israeli group communications startup, Mobilize, raises $6.5M (Geektime)
- DLD Tel Aviv 2016: 10 innovation festival events not to miss (NoCamels)
- Israeli solar tech could make clean water a global reality (JPost)
- Israeli anomaly detection company, Anodot, raises $8M (Globes)
- CA Technologies pays $100M for BlazeMeter (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.