We are excited to announce the release of the newly designed OurCrowd First website.
OurCrowd First is OurCrowd’s first-ever venture fund that was raised from more than 100 individual investors on the OurCrowd website in June 2015. Managed by serial entrepreneurs Eduardo Shoval and Yori Nelken, OurCrowd First takes a hands-on investment approach, leveraging the rich startup experience of its General Partners to provide meaningful, substantial guidance to our portfolio companies.
OurCrowd First gives our investors access to even earlier-stage investment opportunities from the StartUp Nation. The fund has reached exciting milestones since launch – making several new investments, some with leading co-investors, entering partnerships with world-class institutions such as Credit Suisse, and most recently, co-hosting Israel’s premier startup competition with Poalim Bank and Keshet Broadcasting.
The new OurCrowd First website presents the fund to both prospective investors interested in learning more about investing in Israel’s premier seed-stage fund, and to prospective entrepreneurs seeking funding and looking to discover what OurCrowd First is all about.
Live now at www.OurCrowdFirst.com, you’ll find the following pages:
- Home Page: Introduces the OurCrowd First fund, its philosophy, and team.
- About Us: Lays out the OurCrowd First vision vis-à-vis both investors and entrepreneurs, the two critical partners in the venture capital balance.
- Portfolio: Interested in learning more about our portfolio companies? Come meet our growing family of entrepreneurs and founders.
- For Startups: Everything an entrepreneur needs to know about funding OurCrowd First before submitting a business plan.
- For Investors: Everything a prospective investor needs to know about joining OurCrowd First as a limited partner.
To find out more information about the fund, contact email@example.com.