The team at OurCrowd is proud to announce the launch of our newly redesigned cross-platform website. Can’t wait to see it? Take a peek!
Immediately you will notice the new website offers a rich and powerful experience, featuring countless enhancements and tweaks for a better user experience. It is bolder, faster, and easier to navigate, from anywhere you are, whether on your desktop, tablet or mobile device.
As a leading equity crowdfunding platform, it’s always important for us to make information regarding investments, services, and trends as easily accessible as possible for our current and prospective investors, entrepreneurs, and partners. Our dedicated product team made it a point to provide our investors with an improved layout and website structure to ensure simple navigation and instant access to all the information they need.
Live now at www.ourcrowd.com, find the new-and-improved:
- Home Page: OurCrowd’s new homepage makes an introduction, with a brief run-through of our portfolio, team, case studies, ways to invest, and educational resources.
- Deal Pages: For the first time, members will have access to all the information on investment opportunities — current and funded — presented in a clean, modern, and user-friendly format.
- My Investments: This is a revamped display for investors’ personal investments portfolio on the desktop version; soon to be added on mobile.
- Our Team: Meet the all-star team behind OurCrowd, along with venture partners and mentors. The professional team is comprised of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, investors, and tech geeks with decades of combined experience building businesses, raising capital, and investing in Israeli and global startups.
- Mobile Version: The website’s mobile interface is optimized for touch operations, making the site easy to access on your phone or tablet.
As 2016 gets underway, we see our new website as one step in a series of upcoming advancements and improvements in our activities — both online and in-person — directing us on our continuous road to success with more to come in the future.
We hope you will visit the new website at www.ourcrowd.com and acquaint yourself with the new design. And while you’re there, let us know what you think by sending your feedback. We’re quite proud of it, but we also know there’s always work to do. In the coming months, we hope to continue improving the site so that it best serves how we communicate with you and the broader OurCrowd community.