What can be done to bring Israel’s technology and innovation to the developing world? Read up on this news item and more from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Here’s one way to bring Startup Nation to the developing world
Israel is one of the world’s innovation giants. However, at present, most Israeli technologies benefit just 15% of the world’s population in the developed world. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
Israel signs R&D cooperation deal with Chile
Agreement will connect startups, technology and research on desert irrigation and development of solar energy. Read more.
Geektime’s first Devfest kicks off in Tel Aviv for Techfest 2016
Developers from across Israel and the world gathered in Tel Aviv for the country’s first ever Devfest. Read more.
US-Israeli foundation to invest $12M in first responder tech
All in all, the total $12M, which will include private sector funding, will be distributed over three years. Read more.
- Israel fund to raise $50M to invest in ag-tech projects (Times of Israel)
- AIdoc wins first place at Geektime’s Techfest startup competition (Geektime)
- Chinese investors raising $50M for Israeli technology (Times of Israel)
- Israel’s Mellanox to hold network tech hackathon (Times of Israel)
- Fintech company PayKey raises $6M (Globes)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.