OurCrowd’s portfolio company Fireblade was acquired by StackPath. Learn about the tech that helped put Israel on the automotive map. Read up on these news items and more, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israeli cyber startup Fireblade sold to 1-yo StackPath
Israeli cyber firm Fireblade (an OurCrowd portfolio company) has been sold to StackPath, an intriguing company founded a year ago that has already raised $180 million. Fireblade is developing technology for securing websites against attacks by hackers and denial of service (DDoS) attacks. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Engie featured in TechCrunch
- Fireblade featured in Globes
- Freightos featured on Times of Israel
- Zoomcar featured in Geektime
- Influitive featured in Financial Post
- Surgical Theater featured in Tech Insider
Israeli technology and the future of transportation
Today, we’re at the forefront of a new revolution in mobility. Advances in computer vision and navigation technology have helped put Israel on the automotive map. Read more.
Not just fun and games: Seeking tech behind video games
When 500 people gathered last week in Tel Aviv for the 10th annual GameIS Developers conference, the focus was on tech and its uses both in and out of the gaming world. Read more.
7 apps and devices to help you get a great night’s sleep
Need more sleep? Here are seven Israeli-made sensors, devices and apps aimed at helping you access nothing but sweet dreams. See the full list.
- Israeli EdTech startup Matific scores massive $45M round (Geektime)
- Israeli car engine diagnosis startup, Engie, raises $3.5M (Globes)
- Sports tech coming to Rio 2016, courtesy of Israel (JPost)
- Israel’s Gauzy to join Mercedez-Benz accelerator (Times of Israel)
- Chinese consortium pays $4.4B for Playtika (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.