What fuels Israel’s startup engine? The surprising answer: Failure! Read up on this news item and more stories from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Failure: the surprising fuel in Israel’s startup engine
A key element in the Israeli high-tech success story is accepting failure, learning from mistakes and moving on — a bit wiser for the wear. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
NYSE salutes leading Israeli women
New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) marks Israel’s unrivaled presence on Wall Street; holds sessions on Israeli investment trends. Read more.
Germany’s Daimler to open Israeli R&D center
The center will also scout for investment opportunities in technology companies relevant to the car industry. Read more.
Rev your engines! OurCrowd’s Transportation Tech portfolio
As we continue to drive the next generation of transportation technologies, OurCrowd has compiled the following infographic that samples some of our portfolio companies making waves in this rapidly evolving market. Read more.
- Haredi high-tech employment initiative opens branch in Jerusalem (JPost)
- Israeli marketing analytics startup, Singular, raises $15M (Geektime)
- Israeli network solving company, indeni, raises $10M (Globes)
- RBS to hold Israel hackathon in fintech edge push (Times of Israel)
- Tel Aviv is #3 startup ecosystem in the world (VentureBeat)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.