What’s it like for an investor to engage with startup investing – including diligence material, conversations with peers, and Q&A with company execs – throughout her day-to-day?
With her smartphone,
- she receives a push notification when a new pre-vetted investment opportunity is announced.
- she invites personal contacts to join her private ‘deal room’ and discuss diligence material.
- she enters a live ‘Ask Me Anything’ session with a funding company’s CEO for firsthand details about growth projections, competitive landscape, team background, and more.
- she has the opportunity to connect with her global peers and industry experts to further discuss investment opportunities.
- she makes investment decisions and acts on them at her pace.
That’s just a glimpse into the experience and tools investors access with the OurCrowd App. Ready to give it a try? We’re hosting our next live “Ask Me Anything” event on the app this Thursday, January 12th, featuring OurCrowd CEO Jon Medved answering questions about the new OC50 Portfolio Index Fund.