Hello from CES 2017! OurCrowd is on the ground in Las Vegas at the world’s most innovative, inspiring and fun global consumer electronics and tech tradeshow.
This year’s show has been amazing, especially since we’ve been hanging with friends and portfolio companies with what seems like round-the-clock major announcements since last Thursday.
Take a look at our portfolio’s big news to come out of CES in the last few days:
VocalZoom pairs with Honda
- VocalZoom joins Honda at CES to demonstrate optical sensor that delivers safer automotive voice control
- Honda partners with VocalZoom to advance speech-recognition technology [SAE International]
- Watch here as Honda announces the partnership:
Consumer Physics integrated into smartphone
- Changhong’s H2 smartphone lets you scan objects for molecular authenticity [Venture Beat]
- This phone has a built-in tricorder. Really. [Mashable]
- Now meet the phone with SCiO built in, up close:
Celeno partners with Airgain and NGCodec
- Celeno, a leader in next-gen WiFi semiconductors, announces partnerships with Airgain on Smart Antennas [CED Magazine]
- …as well as with NGCodec for Wireless Virtual Reality [App Developer Magazine]
Argus Cyber Security working with Qualcomm and Elektrobit
- Argus Cyber Security, the world’s largest independent automotive cybersecurity company, announces partnerships with Qualcomm
- …and they paired up with Elektrobit to collaborate to advance the adoption of cybersecurity in autonomous cars
Stringify crowned a top innovator and cool product
- Stringify, the IoT home automation software platform, is named one of the 2017 CES Innovation Awardees
- …and listed as one of the Cool Products from CES Unveiled
Pixie gets rave reviews
- Pixie’s ‘location of things’ platform wows the reviews, named one of the “9 must see products at CES” [Entrepreneur]
- Pixie turns finding your stuff into a game, while the competition is “usually pretty dull” [Engadget]
For photos coming in live from the hall, check out our Facebook album:
Alas, all good things come to end… right?
The 2017 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit is 39 days away.
For more amazing tech, startup demos and investing news, visit the capital of Startup Nation this February. Interact with the entrepreneurs, industry leaders and investors behind the technology changing the world.
If you haven’t grabbed a seat yet, apply now. Preview here: