Read about OurCrowd’s latest expansion to Taiwan and the top tech trends revealed at the Summit in this week’s newsletter below:
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
OurCrowd reveals top ten investment tech trends at 2017 Global Investor Summit
Global equity crowdfunding platform OurCrowd announced the top ten investment tech trends during its 2017 Global Investor Summit. The event attracted 6,000 guests from 82 countries. Also in attendance were more than 200 multinational corporations, which includes Honda, Innogy, GE, Shell, Intuit, Microsoft, and Samsung Ventures. Read all of the coverage here.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Splacer featured in Miami Herald
- CrediFi featured in Globes
- Zoomcar featured in Economic Times
- CyberX featured in Yahoo Finance
- PowWow featured in IT Business Net
- Intuition Robotics featured in TechCrunch
2 Israeli nano-satellites ready for launch
The satellites are scheduled for a Wednesday takeoff on a launcher of the Indian Space Research Organization. Read more.
Honda and Volvo open smart car accelerator DRIVE in Tel Aviv, showing Israel is battlefield in self-driving race
Smart mobility testing centers are popping up around the world, but DRIVE’s backers will have to be intimately involved to get a leg up on the competition. Read more.
Israel’s pivot to Asia unfolds with OurCrowd move to Taiwan
Continuing its pivot to Asia, Israel’s crowd financing group OurCrowd is expanding to Taiwan. Read more.
- AR company TIPIT Raises $2.5M (No Camels)
- Enterprise service company Samanage raises $20M (Globes)
- Sports media company Minute Media raises $15M (Globes)
- Israeli threat intelligence startup IntSights uncovers $15 million in Series B funding (Geektime)
- OurCrowd CEO: Global tech needs collaboration, not barriers (Times of Israel)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.