How is 2017 looking for Israeli startups, and what are Israel’s advancements in brain science? Read up on these news items and more stories from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israeli startups already raised nearly $400M this year
2017 is shaping up to maintain the record amounts raised by Israeli startups last year. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
Biggest investor event in Israel to showcase startup magic
5,000 people expected at OurCrowd’s 2017 Global Investor Summit in Jerusalem for close-up look at companies driving the world’s hottest technologies. Read more.
Let it get to your head: In 2017, Israel’s on the brain tech scene
After decades of being at the forefront of life sciences, specifically in medical technology innovation, Israel is now leading the way in another area of health care and advancement: brain science. Read more.
Israel among 5 finalists for Google prize to land spacecraft on the moon
“We have waited for this moment for a long time,” says SpaceIL CEO Eran Privman. The Startup Nation is now one step closer to catapulting to the moon. Read more.
- Trends in Israel’s cybersecurity investments (TechCrunch)
- Cybersecurity company SentinelOne raises $70M (Globes)
- Tel Aviv comes alive in new virtual-reality experience (Israel21c)
- Israel’s Illusive nabs Microsoft Ventures backing (Times of Israel)
- 4 Israeli companies named in 2017 Global Cleantech 100 (Israel21c)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.