What did Israel’s OurCrowd achieve until now and what is its future direction? Read up on this news item and more from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
OurCrowd marks 4 years, $320M raised, 100 startups, 9 exits
Ahead of its 2017 Global Investor Summit, Jerusalem equity crowdfunding platform celebrates achievements and reveals its future direction. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
Bringing the world to the Startup Nation: Israel’s new Innovation Visa
Being the Startup Nation is one of Israel’s greatest assets. The introduction of Israel’s innovation visa looks to share it with the world. Read more.
New home for Israeli robotics in China
The Sino-Israeli Robotics Institute was inaugurated during the second Sino-Israeli Robotics Summit in Guangzhou, China.Read more.
Apple’s Aharon to head Israel Innovation Authority
CEO of Apple Israel will be in charge of promoting nation’s tech ecosystem, at the helm of entity formerly known as Office of the Chief Scientist. Read more.
- Huawei reportedly acquires Israeli startup Hexatier for $42M (Geektime)
- Mobileye, Delphi to hold automated drive on Vegas route (Times of Israel)
- Schedule management company Timing raises $1M (Globes)
- Thermography inspection company DIR raises $10M (Globes)
- 5 bold predictions for Israeli tech in 2017 (Forbes)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.