Israeli tech is used in the world’s first dual robotic surgery, Israel creates a cyber drone, and which startup will be the next Mobileye? It’s all in this week’s newsletter.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Surgeons perform world’s first-ever dual robotic surgery
Factory worker to walk again after revolutionary three-hour surgery at Hadassah Hospital Ein Kerem in Jerusalem. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- eVigilo featured in Israel21c
- Intuition Robotics featured in Washington Post
- Taranis featured in Globes
- mPrest featured in CIO New Zealand
- Invertex featured in Crowdfund Insider
- Nanorep featured in Bankless Times
Israeli companies unveil cyber drone
The Condor can locate wanted terrorists at a distance of kilometers, even if they are hiding in buildings or tunnels. Read more.
After Mobileye, the hunt is on for next Israeli ‘unicorn’
Israelis continue to excel across a wide spectrum of sectors such as cyber security, transportation technologies, energy, water and big data, positioning the country as an international leader in the hi-tech community. Read more.
Israeli companies to train Japanese in cyber know-how
Israel and Japan today signed two cooperation agreements to enhance economic and industrial collaboration between the countries. Read more.
- Is 2017 year of Virtual Reality? (Geektime)
- Online travel company Fornova raises $17M (NoCamels)
- Israeli smart wheel company SoftWheel raises $10M (Globes)
- Israeli fintech company Next Insurance raises $29M (Globes)
- 4 Israeli companies present at Microsoft accelerator (Globes)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.