Which Israeli tech altered this year’s Super Bowl experience and what’s the latest app to download? Read up on these news items and more stories from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
Israeli technology let Super Bowl fans see plays at face mask level
As New England Patriots and Atlanta Falcons fans gritted their teeth on Sunday night during the first Super Bowl to end in overtime, they could connect closer than ever to their favorite teams through an innovative Israeli technology. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- BioCatch featured in Biometric Update
- The Bouqs featured in USA Today
- Kenna Security featured in PR Newswire
High-tech: Men seek money, women seek challenge
A survey by Israel’s Matchup Placement personnel agency examined which factors affect the satisfaction of high-tech employees.
Israel sees record VC funding, shifts from quick exits to long-term
Investor activity is showing that the tech scene in Israel is hotter than ever. Figures from IVC Research Center and accounting firm KPMG Somekh Chaikin indicated that 2016 set the all-time fundraising record for Israeli high tech. Read more.
Experience the 2017 Summit through your fingertips – with the OurCrowd App
We’re pleased to announce a brand new add-on for the 2017 OurCrowd Global Investor Summit: Experience the event with the OurCrowd App! Read more.
- Israeli AI company Chorus.ai raises $16M (Globes)
- GE Digital acquires Israeli startup Nurego (Globes)
- Laminate raises $8M to ensure proper blood flow during dialysis (Geektime)
- How Israel’s 3D printing industry is paving the way to the future (NoCamels)
- Tel Aviv University in top ten list for most billion-dollar startup founders (NoCamels)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.