Collaborations aren’t done yet for Israel and China! What will the Mobileye acquisition do for Israeli startup investing? Check out these stories and more, below in this week’s Startup Nation newsletter.
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
China and Israel tech ties grow closer with $10M deal for 3 AI centers
China and Israel tech collaboration just grew a little closer again with the signing of an initial $10 million investment by a Chinese conglomerate and an institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences with the University of Haifa to create three artificial intelligence centers in Beijing, Hangzhou and Haifa. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
- Neverware featured in Yahoo Finance
- Argus featured in Fortune
- OurCrowd Qure featured in MobiHealthNews
50 startups founded in Negev in 2016
The Beersheva high-tech park already has over 40 companies and 1,800 employees. Read more.
Mobileye deal to fuel investment in late-stage Israeli startups
Intel’s $15.3 billion purchase of autonomous-driving firm sends message that investors can expect significant returns. Read more.
Iron dome start-up to provide critical support to New York Power Authority
The Israeli start-up behind the innovative and life-saving missile defense system Iron Dome will now lend infrastructure support to New York’s largest public power organization. Read more.
- Eye care company EyeOn Medical raises $6.5M (NoCamels)
- Storage solutions company Reduxio raises $22.5M (Globes)
- Israeli smart car company Autotalks raises $30M (Globes)
- Israeli 3D Printing technology helps surgeons separate conjoined twins (NoCamels)
- Israel on cutting edge of digital health: A unique partnership takes root (Times of Israel)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.