Yesterday, we held the 1st installment of the OurCrowd Bootcamp series. This series of in-depth webinars is intended to give investors new to startup investing — as well as seasoned angel investors — a look into best practices.
Be on the lookout for more webinars in our bootcamp series (for investors in Israeli startups).
To stay updated on future events and the best news from the Startup Nation, sign up for our newsletter (see the right sidebar), email us, and follow us on social media.
View the FULL program
View/Download the deck
OurCrowd Customer Surveys
- Term Sheet Calculator: Founder’s Fund Transparent Termsheet uses a simple calculator and has a plain english guide to the term sheet
- Passion Capital’s Plain English Term Sheet (.pdf): A term sheet with explanations that are easily understandable
Building your own deal flow network
- AngelList: Great resource to connect with other investors and see companies raising money in your area
- Crunchbase: A database of startup financings with some good filters and information about startups.
- Laughing at Wall Street: How I beat the pros at investing (by reading tabloids, shopping at the mall, and connecting on Facebook) and how you can, too (Amazon): Chris Camillo’s book on how investors can build their own source of information, tap experts, and find winning investment ideas all around them
Like this post?
Share it on social media below (much appreciated)