What is bringing thousands from around the world to Jerusalem? Read up on this news item and more from the Startup Nation, below…
Start getting this weekly newsletter via email: Subscribe now
5,000 expected to flock to Jerusalem investor summit, February 2017
Held for the third year running, the investor summit is billed as the largest equity crowdfunding event of its kind with 5,000 expected to attend. Read more.
OurCrowd & Portfolio Companies in the News
Hi-tech growth is turning Jerusalem into ‘Start-Up City’
“When we started here 10 years ago, it was like being on an island, but now it’s unbelievable how much is going on.” Read more.
8 women rocking the Israeli startup scene
It’s no surprise that Israeli companies are rocking the startup scene. The nation is now rated #1 outside the Silicon Valley for startups and is known for their innovative and trendy ideas. Read more.
Israeli experts heading to Japan to provide much needed cybersecurity
Investment creates opportunity for growth in cyber defense market. Read more.
- Israeli company promises to revolutionize real-estate with virtual-reality technology (Jerusalem Post)
- Insurtech startup Lemonade raises $34 million from Google and General Catalyst (Geektime)
- Israeli cyber startup SECDO raises $10 million Series A to put malware on ice (Geektime)
- Israeli startups deliver much-needed tech for self-driving cars (VentureBeat)
- Orbotech signs biggest ever Chinese deal (Globes)
Subscribe for weekly updates about the Startup Nation to your inbox.
See this week’s original newsletter here.